The TWU Alumni Mentorship Program is a powerful tool that helps students and recent alumni learn new skills, grow professionally, and network with various industry professionals in the TWU Alumni community. Wherever you are in your professional or student journey, this program will help you to grow by learning and developing with others through long-term mentorship relationships.
This program will help students and recent alumni with career planning through providing job-specific information, exploring potential career paths, building career networking skills, and assisting with job placement after graduation.
For alumni mentors, this is the perfect opportunity to give back and volunteer time while also developing important leadership skills.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll in the TWU Alumni Mentorship Program today!
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network in the professional landscape
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- SUPPORT TWU through service
Who Can Be a Mentor?
- Anyone may apply as long as they graduated from TWU five or more years ago.
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW your professional network
- LEARN to navigate university challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
Who Can Be a Mentee?
- TWU students of any discipline or major who are at least 3rd year standing are eligible. Recent graduates may also apply.
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell